Age Verification

This website requires you to be 18 years and over.

Verify that you are of legal drinking age to enter.

Cart 0 items: $0.00
2019 Hill & Valley Chardonnay
Peter Lehmann Wines
2019 Hill & Valley Chardonnay
In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml
Add To Cart
/ Case of 6

Our Hill & Valley wines showcase the great diversity of the Barossa region. From the cooler Adelaide Hills to the elevated Eden Valley and the Barossa Valley floor. These ancient soils provide the base for great wines that speak of their origins. Fruit sourced from the cool climate Eden Valley, this Chardonnay has been perfectly crafted with barrel maturation.

Wine Profile
Winemaker Notes
A delicate green and gold colour, this Chardonnay smells of white peach and toasty nuances. The palate is tightly structured and has crisp acidity with somewhat honeyed texture. Enjoy now, or can be cellared for another 4 to 5 years.
40% of the wine was fermented in new 300L French oak hogsheads. Once primary fermentation in barrel was completed, the wine underwent malolactic fermentation followed by regular lees stirring and topping for a total of 8 months in barrel. The remaining 60% underwent cool fermentation in tank, where it was held on its yeast lees for 8 months prior to blending with the oak portion.
Wine Analysis
Alcohol %
Eden Valley